Sunday, January 30, 2011

I.C.'s first trip to Queens!

Today, I went beyond my normal boundaries.

That's right... this Manhattan-girl actually left the island and traveled ALL the way over to Astoria, Queens for the relaunch of their Astoria Market. I met some great people, sold some delicious cupcakes, bought a sweet pair of earrings made from old clock hands (thanks Dana Bunker!) and had a delightful Sunday afternoon.

I brought my top two best-sellers, Champagne and Mudslide 'shots' with me.
People seemed to really dig the irish cream frosting from my Mudslides - I even had a few people come back for more shots! Gotta love repeat customers.

Up Next: I'll be back at 201 Mulberry Street as OpenHouse Gallery hosts an afternoon event with Bowery Babes this Thursday from 3p-5p. This is a kids' event, so I'll be selling Pink Ladies (vanilla), Grasshoppers(mint) and Mudslides(mocha)! Non-alcoholic and yet still Intoxicating!

1 comment:

  1. It was great to meet you. My son and I loved your cupcakes! Thanks for sharing them with us...hope to run into you at a future show (and thanks for the nycmarket link)!

    ReplyDelete