Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Menu changes! Already!

So... day two of this blogging adventure and I'm already switching things up on you!

In order to comply with regulations, I am adjusting my recipes and (sadly) taking out two very popular flavors from my menu. I'll spare you the details, but until I can find a non-alcoholic subsitution for whiskey - or bake out of a commercial kitchen - I'm going to have to archive the Carbomb cupcake and the Whiskey-ginger cupcake. I know, it's heart-breaking. The good news is this will make room for other delicious flavors! And I'll still have the 4 other cocktail-flavored cupcakes available: Margarita, Champagne, Bocci Ball, and Mudslide. (Thank you Bailey's, for making an irish cream coffee creamer!)

To check out the delicious and delectable photos of these flavors, go to the Flavor page.

As for the two new flavors... I'm back in the test kitchen with some good ideas... Anyone up for a Rum-and-Coke (chocolate-cola cake with rum frosting)? How about a Grasshopper (white chocolate cake with mint frosting)? How cool, I just got the next two blog subjects lined up. And I promise to include pictures of the whole delicious experiment!

That's all for now... got any other cocktail-flavored suggestions? Email me @ intoxicatingconfections@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment